- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- button mushroom (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Set the heat to Low.
- Add the butter on a skillet with the steak drippings and stir.
- Add the Cornstarch and keep stirring until it is completely dissolved.
- Add the water and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add the Beef Bouillon cubes andstir until dissolved.
- Add the Mushroom, Basil and Thyme.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste.