Recipe by Bev
Fresh asparagus with a lovely vinaigrette.
Top Review by Miss Annie
Lovely! The vinagrette was the perfect dressing. Just the right amount of savory touch from the mustard. I loved the tarragon, and it gave the asparagus another pleasing layer of flavor. I adore asparagus and I loved trying this excellent recipe. Thanks, MizBev for sharing the recipe.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb fresh asparagus
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons shallots or 2 tablespoons spring onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon, chopped (1/2 tsp dried tarragon)