- Ready In:
- 2 lbs fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons buttered and toasted breadcrumbs
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Steam asparagus spears until tender; drain and place on serving platter.
- In small jar with tight-fitting lid, shake together the oil, lemon juice, mustard, pepper and salt.
- When ready to serve (can be served warm or at room temperature), pour vinaigrette evenly over asparagus, sprinkle with bread crumbs and garnish with cherry tomato halves.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
A friend gave me a bottle of white asparagus, I didn't want to cook it so was looking for a dressing. Dancer this was the perfect dressing! I didn't have any cherry tomatoes so I used large diced regular tomato, it worked just fine. We loved the flavours with the asparagus and tomato and the buttered breadcrumbs made a wonderful crunch, a great finish to the recipe. Thanks for sharing I will be making this again!Reply
see 1 more