These are two of my favourite things!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook asparagus in large pot of boiling, salted water until crisp-tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- 2Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 3Place in a decorative bowl and put in the refrigerator until thoroughly chilled.
- 4Boil vinegar in a small heavy saucepan over medium heat until reduced by half, about 3 minutes.
- 5This will sweeten and concentrate the vinegar; pour into a large bowl.
- 6Whisk in oil, mustard, marjoram and garlic.
- 7Season dressing to taste with sea salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- 8When ready to serve, add the red peppers and toss with dressing.
- 9Sprinkle with nuts and serve.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Salad with Balsamic Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.6
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 37.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: