Roasted Cabbage With Balsamic Vinegar
- Ready In:
- 1 head red cabbage (about 3 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 -3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450°F Cut cabbage into 12 wedges; remove thick core and discard. Pull wedges apart; toss on a large rimmed baking sheet with oil, 2 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Cover sheet tightly with foil. Bake until cabbage is crisp-tender, about 20 minutes.
- Remove foil; continue cooking, tossing occasionally, until tender and browned in spots, 20 to 25 minutes. Toss with Vinegar and serve.
Join The Conversation