These hors d'oeuvres are delicious, with a fresh green taste and the lushness of the salmon. 1 hour chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together parsley, horseradish and cream cheese.
- 2Spread about 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese over each salmon strip.
- 3Place asparagus over cream cheese on the long side.
- 4Roll salmon over to enclose asparagus.
- 5Before serving, cut each strip into 4, 1 inch long pieces.
- 6Serve cold with toothpicks.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 26.9
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 24.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: