Recipe by silky
These hors d'oeuvres are delicious, with a fresh green taste and the lushness of the salmon. 1 hour chilling time.
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 2 teaspoons prepared white horseradish, well-drained
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 6 pieces smoked salmon (2 by 4 inches)
- 6 asparagus spears, each 4 inches long,steamed until crisp-tender
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together parsley, horseradish and cream cheese.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese over each salmon strip.
- Place asparagus over cream cheese on the long side.
- Roll salmon over to enclose asparagus.
- Before serving, cut each strip into 4, 1 inch long pieces.
- Serve cold with toothpicks.