- 2 cans asparagus
- 2 cans cream of celery soup
- 4 eggs, harboiled and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain asparagas and retain 4 tablespoons of the liquid.
- Dilute the soup with the reserved liquid.
- In medium greased casserole, make layers as follows: 1 can asparagas, 1 can diluted soup, 1/2 chopped eggs, 1/2 grated cheese, Tabasco, salt and pepper.
- Repeat, top with bread crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.