Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
added for photo tag
- 155 g asparagus spears
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 400 g button mushrooms, halved
- 150 g rocket
- 1 red capsicum, cut into strips
- 1 Trim the woody ends from the asparagus spears and cut in half on the diagonal. Place in a saucepan of boiling water and cook for one minute, or until tender. Drain, plunge into cold water and set aside.
- Place the mustard, citrus juice and zest, garlic and honey in a large saucepan and season with pepper. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and add the mushrooms, tossing for 2 minutes. Cool.
- Remove the mushrooms from the sauce with a slotted spoon. Return the sauce to the heat, bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes, or until reduced and syrupy. Cool slightly.
- Toss the mushrooms, rocket leaves, capsicum and asparagus. Place on a plate and drizzle with the sauce.