Prep 1 min
Cook 15 mins
Got this at Meijer--haven't tried it yet.
Make and share this Asian-Style Turkey Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green peppers
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh gingerroot
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 mixed-grain hamburger buns
- Combine turkey, garlic, onion, green pepper, soy sauce, ginger, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Divide turkey mixture into 4 portions and shape into patties.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until done [170°F].
- Serve on buns.
Interestingly flavoured burger. Enjoyed the ginger in this recipe. Due to the soy sauce addition, I didn't add the salt. Made for Nora's Cook A Thon. :)
These were great! I loved the ginger and soy sauce, but omitted the pepper. I could only get multigrain buns, and they were too heavy for these burgers so there wasn't much of that great taste left. Made for the Tastebud Tickling Travellers, ZWT4
I just loved the flavor that the soy sauce added! I didn't add any addtional salt, didn't miss it. Will make on the grill all summer long! Thanks, Hazeleyes