1/1 Photo of Asian Style Barbecue Pork Loin Sirloin Chops
Chef #892698's Note:
This sauce is great on pork or chicken and makes a healthier marinade for great tastiing Korean Barbecue! My husband is asian and was born in Hawaii and this is a favorite local dish. Amazing flavor!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the marinade together. *For lower sodium, use reduced sodium soy sauce, or light soy sauce.
- 2Trim all fat from boneless pork loin sirloin chops and cut into 1/3 to 2 inch pieces.
- 3Place meat in a baking dish and pour marinade over top. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- 4Heat a grill or a george foreman. Coat with cooking spray.
- 5Remove pork from marinade; place on grill. (Discard excess marinade.).
- 6Reduce heat to medium; cook, turning occasionally, until pork is no longer pink and internal temperature is 160°F 10 to 18 minutes.
- 7Serve over hot rice with steamed broccoli.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Style Barbecue Pork Loin Sirloin Chops
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.9
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 106.3 mg
- Sodium 889.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 38.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: