Mile High Memphis Style Barbecue Nachos
photo by Probably This
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, melted
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 lbs barbecued pork
- 1 four once can pickled jalapeno pepper, drained
- preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- spread a single layer of tortilla chips on a baking sheet
- drizzle with cheese and barbecue sauce and top with a few spoonfuls of meat.
- make two more layers the same way.
- bake about ten minutes until cheese is bubbly and nachos are heated through.
- top with jalepeno slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Even though I am still young (25) Life experince has aged me alot. I learned to cook at both of my grandmother's knees (One southern American, one southern Irish) when I was about five. By ten I started collecting cookbooks and experinmenting on my own. As a latch key kid I cooked for my four younger brothers and sisters. My mom ran a small deli before she died when I was 17 so alot of my recies debuted there. Now I run my own catering Buisness. I am married to a wnderful man for five years now. I am a six year old daughter, sons who are four and three. We are also raising my 14 year old sister and nine Year old stepsister and have a 16 year old foster daughter, all of which love cooking with me. I am writing a cookbook with the hopes that when I pass I can leave my recipes for them My cookbook collection has now reached over 1200. Thank you for trying and reviewing my recipes.. <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg">