Recipe by Chefiebig
Served over rice - yummy!! Cannot figure out why it's called "lobster" when there isn't any lobster in it?! Maybe it's served with lobster?! Doesn't matter because it is dee-lish. Better than takeout.
Top Review by kecarney
This was EXCELLENT! Different from a takeout restaurant, as the sauce was not as dark and the eggs gave it a different texture, but it was so yummy. Easy to make, with few ingredients and only one pan. Cooking it was nice because it smelled so good! I used store-bought oyster sauce and it was fine. My recommendation: Cut back to one egg or leave the egg out altogether if you want the final result to be closer to the typical restaurant lobster sauce.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch, in
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 green onions, sliced thin
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat wok.
- Stirfry pork, breaking apart any chunks.
- Add garlic and salt.
- Add soy, oyster sauce and water to pork.
- Cover and boil five minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook until pink and cooked through.
- Thicken mixture with cornstarch slurry.
- Cook until mixture is clear and thick.
- Add green onions and beaten eggs, stirring constantly.