1/2 Photos of Asian Pork Tenderloin
1 hr 10 mins
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
This SCRUMPTIOUS pork recipe is great anytime. One that is sure to please! Cooking time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs pork tenderloin
- 5 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons plum sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon Chinese chili sauce (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1Trim fat from pork, and remove membrane on tenderloins using sharp knife.
- 2Cut meat into 6x1 1/2" chunks to facilitate marinating.
- 3Blend all ingredients to prepare marinade (may be refrigerated for later use) about 1 1/4 cup marinade in plastic bag or sealed container for 4-6 hrs., or overnight.
- 4Remove pork from marinade (reserve for basting) and arrange on single layer on rack over foil lined pan.
- 5Bake uncovered in a 350°F oven, for 30 minutes.
- 6Turn, and bake for additional 30-45 mins., brushing occasionally with reserved marinade.
- 7Cut in thin slices, and serve hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.3
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 150.0 mg
- Sodium 877.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 47.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: