Asian Barbecued Pork Tenderloin
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 1⁄4 lbs pork tenderloin
- Combine all ingredients except pork in small bowl.
- Add pork to shallow dish and coat with sauce. Cover and marinate pork several hours or overnight in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 425°F Prepare baking sheet by lining with foil. Remove pork from sauce and place on baking sheet. Baste with marinade and cook for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145-150°F
- Slice thin across grain and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Excellent recipe!! Like the other reviewers, I found the pork to be moist, tender and very tasty! We marinated for about 3 hours, then cooked it on the BBQ for about 20 minutes, until the internal temperature was about 145 degrees. We basted the tenderloin with the leftover marinade about 5 minutes before it came off the heat, which gave it a nice shot of flavour just before it landed on our plates. We will definitely be making this one again!
I loved the flavors of this pork tenderloin. My tenderloin turned out so juicy and tender. I love the flavor of ginger, so I used fresh grated ginger and also added some dried ginger. Soooo good. I took some leftovers for lunch the next day and they stayed nice and moist even after being reheated in the microwave. Made for March, 2010 Aus/NZ Swap.