Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Asian Noodles With Asparagus and Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces uncooked soba noodles
- 2⁄3 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups diagonally cut asparagus (cut in 2-inch lengths)
- 1 lb peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- Meanwhile, combine chicken broth and the next 6 ingredients, stirring well.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- Add in garlic; stir/saute 45 seconds; add in asparagus; stir/saute 2 minutes.
- Add in shrimp and stir/saute 2 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Add in broth mixture and onions to pan; cook over medium heat until hot.
- Add in noodles, tossing gently to coat.