Asian Noodles With Asparagus and Shrimp
- Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- Meanwhile, combine chicken broth and the next 6 ingredients, stirring well.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- Add in garlic; stir/saute 45 seconds; add in asparagus; stir/saute 2 minutes.
- Add in shrimp and stir/saute 2 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Add in broth mixture and onions to pan; cook over medium heat until hot.
- Add in noodles, tossing gently to coat.