My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces uncooked soba noodles
- 2/3 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups diagonally cut asparagus (cut in 2-inch lengths)
- 1 lb peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- 2Meanwhile, combine chicken broth and the next 6 ingredients, stirring well.
- 3Heat vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- 4Add in garlic; stir/saute 45 seconds; add in asparagus; stir/saute 2 minutes.
- 5Add in shrimp and stir/saute 2 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- 6Add in broth mixture and onions to pan; cook over medium heat until hot.
- 7Add in noodles, tossing gently to coat.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Noodles With Asparagus and Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.0
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 143.2 mg
- Sodium 1435.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 25.5 g