Recipe by mersaydees
Based on a recipe from BelGioioso's brand Asiago cheese recipe card I picked up at Sam's Club. The card didn't indicate the number of servings, so I'm guessing 4 main course vegetarian servings, or 8 salad course servings. This sounds like a quick and tasty recipe.
Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
Yep, gluttony paid a visit at the farm. We couldn't stop eating this after our hard working morning moving hay and straw. The delightful, fresh taste of all these special ingredients was beyond delicious - and now we look like a jelly roll. Followed this exactly - and you will love it too!
- 226.79 g asiago cheese, cubed
- 118.29 ml kalamata olives or 118.29 ml black olives
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 453.59 g rotini pasta
- 118.29 ml vidalia onion, choppped
- 118.29 ml sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 14.79 ml fresh oregano leaves, chopped