Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Treat your guests to a savory egg and Asiago bagel breakfast bake that you can prepare in advance. -- http://www.panerabread.com/recipes/
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, salt, milk, tarragon, and paprika. Season with pepper.
- Mix the grated cheeses together in a bowl.
- Cut the bagels into bite-size pieces.
- Grease a 2-quart soufflé or casserole dish.
- Starting with the bagel pieces, alternately layer bagel pieces and grated cheese into the dish.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly over everything, cover the dish and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour, until the top is golden brown.
- makes 8-10 servings.