Egg and Bacon Breakfast Bake
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350F; grease either four individual casserole dishes or one 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Combine cracker crumbs and melted butter; spread evenly in bottom of prepared baking pan(s).
- Arrange egg slices evenly over crumbs.
- Scatter bacon evenly over egg slices.
- Combine sour cream, onion, milk and pepper; pour over bacon and spread to completely cover.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I work as a professional stagehand for my local union (IATSE Local 26, West Michigan Stagehands), which takes me all over the state and lets me meet all sorts of interesting people. My primary training is in lighting and wardrobe, and I can be found backstage at everything from rock concerts to opera/ballet/symphony/Broadway tour performances to hockey games to corporate meetings and Presidential appearances. In June of 2005, my Local elected me to serve as a delegate to our International convention in mid-July, which was held in Honolulu. In November of 2008, I was elected to my third three-year term as Recording Secretary of my union local. Currently, I am the news poster for www.megatechnews, a computer tech site affiliated with several other tech sites. My biggest passion is union activism. The more I get involved, the more I want to be involved. I also read like a fiend and enjoy "discovering" local or regional bands at local clubs. Recently, I started making jewelry again after a more than ten-year hiatus. It started as a project for Christmas presents, but doing it reminded me how much I enjoy it, so I may be resurrecting my business soon. I never duplicate a piece, because the entire point is that I do custom work, and will take orders to suit. The pieces I have done are in a photo album on Facebook located here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=21364&id=1373365950&l=5be410742d