Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from "Alive" Magazine. I used greengrapes instead of red - Red will be nicer but I had green on hand. The "Alive" recipe calls for 1/4 cup Hemp Hearts I didn't have any so omitted them. This is adifferent very enjoyable salad - The Grapes are a must that help blend all the flavors together
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 10 ounces baby arugula, washed and dried
- 3⁄4 cup red seedless grapes
- 2 ounces plain goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and dried
- Whisk together the mustard, lemon juice & oil (I mixed mine in my mini mixer).
- Place Arugula in a large bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Divide between 4 plates.
- Sprinkle grapes, cheese, cper & hemp heart over the arugula.
Absolutely fabulous Bergy, ticked all the salad boxes for us! I used rocket leaves, (Arugula) as well as mache and baby chard and spinach leaves.......I did not have enough rocket leaves! I used red grapes and a fresh goat's cheese which went so well with the zing lemon dressing and grapes. A lovely salad, simple and full of flavour. Made for the Soup, Salad and Sandwiches photo event in the Photo's Forum for April 2010 and a keeper for us thanks! FT:-)