Easy and tasty. It is a regular at our dinner table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package pasta shells
- 2 (7 ounce) cans artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse under cold water and drain well.
- 2Mix pasta with artichoke hearts.
- 3Saute mushrooms and onion in butter until soft.
- 4Mix together pasta and artichoke mixture with mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, white wine and seasonings.
- 5Pour mixture into a medium casserole dish. Top with tomato slices.
- 6Cook casserole at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot.
- 7Garnish with fresh oregano if desired.
- 8*** You can also microwave this dish. The only part you would change is Step 3. You would place mushrooms and onion with butter in a microwave dish. Cover and Microwave at high for 3 minutes Continue to follow directions above and then microwave at High for 8 to 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Pasta Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.6
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 39.0 mg
- Sodium 435.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.8 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: