This is a very tasty, quick to put together appetizer. I got the recipe from a friend who highly recommended it, just finished making it and I cannot keep my hands OFF of it!
- Chop artichokes well.
- Mix artichokes, onion, and Parmesan cheese.
- Add just enough mayonnaise to make spreadable.
- Add garlic powder, mix well.
- Spread baguette slices with artichoke spread and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until topping starts to bubble and brown.
This is wonderful!! I used the good stuff on this, not parmesan but parmigiano reggiano!! I used a shallot instead of an onion. A great appetizer for all the holiday parties. Thanks for the recipe!!!
These are delicious. I used a baugette, which I sliced, buttered and toasted lightly first. Then I spread it with the artichoke mixture and baked as directed. Yumm! Thanks!
Delicious! Followed the recipe except I used onion powder instead of onions. I also used french bread because that is what I had. We devoured these. Great recipe.