1/12 Photos of Artichoke Bruschetta
Michelle S.'s Note:
This is a very tasty, quick to put together appetizer. I got the recipe from a friend who highly recommended it, just finished making it and I cannot keep my hands OFF of it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop artichokes well.
- 2Mix artichokes, onion, and Parmesan cheese.
- 3Add just enough mayonnaise to make spreadable.
- 4Add garlic powder, mix well.
- 5Spread baguette slices with artichoke spread and place on a cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until topping starts to bubble and brown.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (1299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.7
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 447.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 7.2 g