Recipe by Michelle S.
This is a very tasty, quick to put together appetizer. I got the recipe from a friend who highly recommended it, just finished making it and I cannot keep my hands OFF of it!
Top Review by Chef*Lee
This is wonderful!! I used the good stuff on this, not parmesan but parmigiano reggiano!! I used a shallot instead of an onion. A great appetizer for all the holiday parties. Thanks for the recipe!!!
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄3 cup minced onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 -18 slices of a small baguette (1/3" thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop artichokes well.
- Mix artichokes, onion, and Parmesan cheese.
- Add just enough mayonnaise to make spreadable.
- Add garlic powder, mix well.
- Spread baguette slices with artichoke spread and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until topping starts to bubble and brown.