Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
They are soooooooooo good.
Make and share this Artichoke Balls recipe from Food.com.
- Drain and dice artichoke hearts, mix seasoned bread crumbs, eggs, and 2/3 cup mixed cheeses together.
- Fry and brown onion & garlic in a little oil.
- Add the rest to artichoke mixture.
- Make into balls and roll into 1/4 cup bread crumbs and 1/4 cup mixed cheeses.
- Warm them in the oven at 350 deg. until golden brown.
- Try not to cook
I have had these MANY times and I can vouch that they are very good. So simple to make but people will think you slaved! I have been searching for this recipe for eons so thank you for posting it for me. I can't wait to make them again!!