Artichoke Cheese Balls
Mama's artichoke cheese balls.
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and mashed (Two 8oz cans?)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Mash 2 cans drained artichoke hearts.
- Put olive oil into frying pan.
- Saute cloves.
- Add mashed artichokes and eggs.
- Saute and stir about 5 minutes.
- Mix bread crumbs and cheese in bowl.
- Remove mix from heat, roll into balls, roll in bread crumb and cheese mixture.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I served these last week as part of a multi course meal. Due to the very delicate flavor they were first after the peppermint tea. To dress them up I served them on top of butter lettuce with a small strip of red roasted red pepper on top. Forgot to take pictures. I really think that next time I want to spice these up a little.Reply
see 6 more