Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a great dipping sauce for spring rolls, to chicken kebabs.
- 15 dried apricots
- 12 ounces apricot nectar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Asian chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- Place all the ingredients in a nonreactive saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a low boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Transfer to a blender and blend thoroughly.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Can keep for 3 weeks.
very very easy, rich fruity flavour! I used Watto's chili sauce, (chrissyo'recipe) and I was a little heavy handed, so this has turned out to have quite a bite!!!! going to try it with chicken thighs, and maybe even pork spare ribs. Thanks Latchy, real Keeper for me