1/2 Photos of Apricot Nut Bread
A pleasing combination of apricots and pecans make a lovely quick bread for your family or friends. I make this using Spelnda for 1/2 of the sugar. Low in added fat and cholesterol. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a non-stick 9 by 5 inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Measure all ingredients into a large mixer bowl.
- 4Beat on medium speed for 30 seconds, scrape sides and bottom of bowl.
- 5Pour into pan and bake in preheated oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes; turn out and cool thoroughly.
- 7Slice into 16 even slices.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (898 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.2
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 186.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g