Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a delicious breakfast, especially when served warm Corn Fritters (recipe also submitted)
Make and share this Apple & Sausage Toss recipe from Food.com.
- Cook sausages over medium heat, in a frying pan. Set aside.
- Core the apples, and cut each one into 8 wedges.
- Add the butter to the sausage drippings.
- Cook the apples in the butter over high heat, until brown.
- Sprinkle with the sugar.
- Add the sausages.
- Transfer to a warmed platter and
- sprinkle with cinnamon to serve.
- Serve with Corn Fritters.