Recipe by Chef At Sea
This is a delicious breakfast, especially when served warm Corn Fritters (recipe also submitted)
- 500 g pork sausage (American-style breakfast sausages also work)
- 4 granny smith apples
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- cinnamon, to sprinkle
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sausages over medium heat, in a frying pan. Set aside.
- Core the apples, and cut each one into 8 wedges.
- Add the butter to the sausage drippings.
- Cook the apples in the butter over high heat, until brown.
- Sprinkle with the sugar.
- Add the sausages.
- Transfer to a warmed platter and
- sprinkle with cinnamon to serve.
- Serve with Corn Fritters.