Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 2 (23 ounce) jars unsweetened chunky applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 lbs fully cooked reduced fat turkey Polish kielbasa or 2 lbs fully cooked reduced fat turkey Polish kielbasa
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- In a bowl, combine applesauce and brown sugar.
- Stir in sausage and onion.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly.
Love the recipe, saw it somewhere else and said it was a bit juicy, so I only used one jar of the apple sauce and thought is ws a bit pale so added 1/2 cup of our favorite BBQ Either way mmmmm
REALLY enjoyed this recipe, TRUE!
Honestly forgot did not review!
These were a big hit at the dinner party we did host!,
There was none left we could boast!
Only suggestion (and is personal taste true)
I would make sausage in smaller pieces but was great just as is too!