It's just not fair for kids who hate some of those "adult" appetizers that have fancy stuff on them like olives and Brie and other stuff they've never tasted or even heard of. This will suit their taste buds and even be "fancy" enough to make them feel all grown up. It's cheap and easy enough for Mom to throw together for play dates or when a friend drops by with their kids in tow. Also easy enough to substitute diabetic jam for a sweet treat for those who have to go sugarless.
- Ready In:
- 32 32 Ritz crackers or 32 townhouse crackers, whatever
- 16 teaspoons creamy peanut butter (1/2 tsp. for each cracker)
- 8 8 teaspoons jelly or 8 teaspoons preserves, 1/4 t for each cracker
- Smear on the peanut butter.
- Smear on the jam.
- Place on a pretty tray and serve to everyone.
- NOTE: If you're having a party and want to let your guests choose their toppings, set out crunchy and smooth P.B. and several jars of various jams, jelly, and preserves, all-natural fruit, etc. and let your guests make their own.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
These were perfect! The kids at my house made them for themselves and their friends using townhouse crackers, Skippy creamy peanut butter and a quick strawberry jam I made the night before. You would be amazed at how many adults scoffed one off the platter. Thx. for posting such a great, simple and affordable appetizer that both kids and adults can enjoy! It is nice to be reminded how that you don't have to break the bank to serve something everyone likes..1Reply