photo by imOatmeal
- Ready In:
- 24 cooled cupcakes
- peanut butter frosting (Easy Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting)
- 1 1⁄2 cups jelly, Your favorite flavor
- 2 tablespoons water
- You will need.
- 1 Large Syringe, or you might even be able to use a turkey baster.
- Stir your Jam/Jelly adding water slowly you just want to get a slightly runny consistency.
- Take your syringe and suck up the Jam/Jelly then poke down lightly into the center of your cupcake and squirt your Jam/Jelly inside just until you feel its full enough.
- When done Frost, It's that simple.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!