- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups granny smith apples, chopped and peeled
- 1 unbaked pie crust (9-inch)
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar, flour, and salt in a large bowl.
- With electric mixer, beat in pumpkin, egg, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
- Stir in apples gently with a spoon.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Cover edges with foil.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.
- Combine flour, sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Mix in softened butter using a fork.
- Sprinkle over pie.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.