Apple Pancakes With Cinnamon Cream
- in medium saucepan, combine corn syrup, water, sugar and cinnamon.bring to a full boil over medium heat.stirring constantly.
- cool 5 minutes.stir in evaporated milk -- serve warm over apple pancakes.
- to prepare APPLE PANCAKES:.
- place egg, sugar, butter, apple and evaporated milk in blender.cover and process at low speed till apple is chopped.add pancake mix, cover process at high speed till blended.
- pour 1/4 cupful on preheated griddle -- cook till bubbles are on top and underside is browned.turn and brown on other side.