Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe off the bottom of an old pottery pie plate that my mother had for many years. The pie is really good and the preparation is a bit different than most apple pie recipes I have seen.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place crust in pie plate.
- In large bowl combine all filling ingredients; mix.
- Cover, microwave for 7 minutes.
- Spoon into crust-lined pie plate.
- In small bowl, combine all dry topping ingredients, then cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping evenly over filling.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.