1/3 Photos of Apple Crisp
This is an easy to bake and easy to love apple crisp recipe. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream on top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 cups baking apples, sliced, pared and cored (Granny Smith or Gala apples are good choices for this recipe)
- 1/2 cup golden raisin
- 1 1/4 cups pecans, chopped, divided
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2In a small bowl combine cinnamon and nutmeg and set aside.
- 3In a medium bowl combine sliced apples, raisins, 1 cup of the pecans, and half of the cinnamon and nutmeg mixture.
- 4Place apple mixture in a greased 8"x8-1/2" square baking pan.
- 5In a separate bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, oats, salt, butter and the remaining cimmanon nutmeg mixture.
- 6With a pastry blender or fork, cut butter until a crumbly mixture is formed; stir in the remaining pecans.
- 7Pour mixture on top of apple mixture.
- 8Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden brown.
- 9Serve warm with vanilla ice cream. Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.9
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 336.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 34.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g