Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
A delicious Bundt cake, combining the wonderful flavors of apples and butterscotch.
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Sift together dry ingredients; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, eggs, oil, orange juice and vanilla. Beat on high speed of an electric mixer until blended. Beat in flour mixture.
- Fold in chopped walnuts.
- Pour 1/3 of batter into a greased and floured 10 inch Bundt pan.
- Mix together chopped apples and butterscotch chips and sprinkle 1/2 of mixture over batter in pan. Repeat layers, ending with batter.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 55 to 60 minutes. Cool in pan fro 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.