1/1 Photo of Apple and Raspberry Crumble (Crisp)
We love apple crumble but I wanted to make something a bit different tonight and came up with this-it's based on my apple crumble recipe though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 190c (350f).
- 2Butter an 8 cup ovenproof dish.
- 3Mix first three ingredients together and pour into dish.
- 4Mix topping ingredients together rubbing in the butter with your fingertips as you do.
- 5Pick up small amounts of the mix, then gently squeeze them together to give you clumps of mix. This makes for a nice texture on the top of the crumble.
- 6Spread the clumps of mix over the pie.
- 7Bake for about 30 minutes or until mix is bubbling around the edges of the topping and topping is golden brown.
- 8Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15-20 minutes.
- 9Serve with cream, ice cream or custard or all of these!
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple and Raspberry Crumble (Crisp)
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.8
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 133.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 59.5 g
- Protein 4.5 g