Prep 1 hr
Cook 12 mins
A Grissol recipe. Pretty on the plate - a party favorite. One might try variations like Mexican or Italian by changing up the seasonings and the garnishes.
- 12 grissol miniature French baguettes
- 250 g brick style cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon liquid honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, finely chopped
- fresh dill sprig
- red onion, slices
- capers (to garnish)
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liners. Place mini baguettes in the bottom of each cup.
- Blend together cream cheese, eggs, lemon juice and rind, honey and pepper.
- Spoon and equal portrion into each muffin cup.
- Bake in 350 F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until set.
- Let cool completely.
- Garnish each mini cheesecake with smoked salmon, dill, red onion and capers as desired. Makes 12 cheesecakes.