Recipe by nsomniak6
From Cooking Light May 1994: This is easy, tasty and healthy! I wanted to share this because it is one of my favorites!
- 2 lbs small unpeeled red potatoes
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed or
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 2⁄3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1⁄2 cup diced purple onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in a dutch oven; cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Cover; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Add artichoke hearts (unless using canned); cook an additional 4 mintues or until potatoes are tender. Drain, cool slightly.
- Cut potatoes into quarters and place in a large bowl.
- Cut artichokes in half crosswise.
- Add the artichokes, olives, onion, and parsley to potato; set aside.
- Combine vinegar and next six ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
- Pour mixture over potato mixture and toss gently.
- Serve warm, or cover and chill.