From Cooking Light May 1994: This is easy, tasty and healthy! I wanted to share this because it is one of my favorites!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs small unpeeled red potatoes
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed or
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 2/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup diced purple onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1Place potatoes in a dutch oven; cover with water and bring to a boil.
- 2Cover; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- 3Add artichoke hearts (unless using canned); cook an additional 4 mintues or until potatoes are tender. Drain, cool slightly.
- 4Cut potatoes into quarters and place in a large bowl.
- 5Cut artichokes in half crosswise.
- 6Add the artichokes, olives, onion, and parsley to potato; set aside.
- 7Combine vinegar and next six ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
- 8Pour mixture over potato mixture and toss gently.
- 9Serve warm, or cover and chill.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antipasto Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.5
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 441.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar