Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great beginning for an Italian dinner! This recipe makes a lot - it serves 12+.
Make and share this Antipasto Platter recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces roasted red peppers
- 12 ounces marinated button mushrooms (drained)
- 36 Italian olives or 36 green olives, drained
- 36 black olives (drained)
- 24 pepperoncini peppers
- 8 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 24 slices prosciutto, rolled
- 24 slices ham, rolled
- 48 slices genoa salami, rolled
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 36 grape tomatoes or 36 cherry tomatoes
- Arrange ingredients on tray.
- Serve with bread sticks or chunks of warmed Italian bread.
- Have a small dish of olive oil on the side for dipping.