Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy shrimp dip to make, yet everyone loves it! I love it with veggies or Tricuits.
- 1 (8 ounce) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced onion (optional)
- 2 (4 ounce) cans baby shrimp, drained
- In a mixing bowl, beat together all ingredients EXCEPT shrimp. When beaten well. stir in shrimp. For best results, chill about 2 hours. Serve with veggies, crackers and/or breadsticks for dipping.