Recipe by Sassy Sandra
This is a great recipe for a nice light supper. If you have leftover chicken in your fridge looking for a good home, this would be the ticket! I got this recipe from my dear sister-in-law Amy Paun. What a great cook she is!!!
- 4 cups cooked chicken
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks, well drained
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives (optional)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup green seedless grapes or 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 cup dry chow mein noodles
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, well drained
- lettuce leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl combine chicken, pineapple, celery, olives, onions and grapes.
- Blend mayonnaise and msutard.
- Toss gently with chicken mixture.
- Cove and chill at least on hour.
- Just before serving, gently fold in oranges and chow mein noodles.
- Place on lettuce leaves placed on a platter.