Sassy Sandra's Note:
This is a great recipe for a nice light supper. If you have leftover chicken in your fridge looking for a good home, this would be the ticket! I got this recipe from my dear sister-in-law Amy Paun. What a great cook she is!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups cooked chicken
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks, well drained
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives (optional)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup green seedless grapes or 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1In large bowl combine chicken, pineapple, celery, olives, onions and grapes.
- 2Blend mayonnaise and msutard.
- 3Toss gently with chicken mixture.
- 4Cove and chill at least on hour.
- 5Just before serving, gently fold in oranges and chow mein noodles.
- 6Place on lettuce leaves placed on a platter.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amy's Fruited Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.2
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 105.0 mg
- Sodium 221.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 30.1 g
- Protein 37.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: