My friend Amy recently sent me her recipe for her sweet zucchini bread. This is "...one of our all-time fave recipes for something dessert-like, even if it isn't specific to Thanksgiving." When her daughter brought home a baseball-bat sized zucchini this past summer, this is what they did with it. :) Makes 4 loaves.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Beat together eggs, sugar and oil.
- Add zucchini and remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Bake in 4 well-greased loaf pans for about one hour.
- Freezes well, if there's any left after your family goes through the kitchen.