This sauce is so delicious you will want to lick your plate clean. Pan fried rib eye steaks are topped with the yummiest Marsala mushroom sauce and ready for the table in less than 30 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over high heat.
- Salt and pepper steaks to taste.
- Place steaks in hot skillet and immediately turn down heat to medium high.
- Cook steaks for 4 minutes on each side or to your taste.
- Remove steaks to a platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Remove skillet from heat and add butter and garlic.
- Return to heat and add mushrooms and saute until done.
- Add flour and cook for about a minute,decrease heat to medium low, then add wine and broth.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly until thick.
- Remove pan from heat and add rosemary.