Recipe by MizzNezz
This is fabulous!! An awesome dessert! Plan ahead, you need to freeze it for 4 hours to get a good set.
- 22 Oreo cookies, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, divided
- 18 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush 18 cookies; mix with butter; press into bottom of an ungreased 9x9 dish.
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup powdered sugar until creamy.
- Stir in half the whipped topping; spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with the chopped peanut butter cups.
- In second bowl, beat milk, pudding mix and the rest of the powdered sugar on low for 2 minutes.
- Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over the peanut butter cups.
- Crush the 4 remaining Oreos; sprinkle on top.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.