This is fabulous!! An awesome dessert! Plan ahead, you need to freeze it for 4 hours to get a good set.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush 18 cookies; mix with butter; press into bottom of an ungreased 9x9 dish.
- 2Beat cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup powdered sugar until creamy.
- 3Stir in half the whipped topping; spread over crust.
- 4Sprinkle with the chopped peanut butter cups.
- 5In second bowl, beat milk, pudding mix and the rest of the powdered sugar on low for 2 minutes.
- 6Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- 7Spread over the peanut butter cups.
- 8Crush the 4 remaining Oreos; sprinkle on top.
- 9Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Oreo Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.0
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 416.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 44.2 g
- Protein 7.4 g