Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is fabulous!! An awesome dessert! Plan ahead, you need to freeze it for 4 hours to get a good set.
- Crush 18 cookies; mix with butter; press into bottom of an ungreased 9x9 dish.
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup powdered sugar until creamy.
- Stir in half the whipped topping; spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with the chopped peanut butter cups.
- In second bowl, beat milk, pudding mix and the rest of the powdered sugar on low for 2 minutes.
- Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over the peanut butter cups.
- Crush the 4 remaining Oreos; sprinkle on top.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
OMG this is sooooo disgustingly rich that I almost made myself sick. This is just too good to even discuss you have to make and eat it to believe it! TY Inez...again!
Oh Inez, this was so rich, so goood, so sinful! I was so stuffed from Christmas dinner, I could only eat a small amount, but the other folks just scooped it up and ate way too much!! A taste treat. My husband loves oreos and he loves peanut butter cups, so this was made for him! 5 stars for you!
Really, really amazing & decadent! I love that the peanut butter is a prominent flavour! I used light cream cheese, whipped topping & pudding mix as well as skim milk to bring the calories & fat down a bit.