Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great fall cake because of all the spices. I used to make this everyear for my dads birthday in October. If I'm not mistaken, this is a Hellman's Mayonnaise recipe.
- Grease& flour 2 (9") round pans.
- In a large bowl with mixer at low speed, beat first 10 ingredients for 2 minutes.
- Stir in apples, raisins& nuts by hand.
- It will be very stiff.
- Pour into pans.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Let cool (if you don't the cool whip will run).
- Frost with cool whip.
this is also another cake that i've made a long time. it cam from a magazine.very good chef 249610 i also just made a comment on olivia walton's cake