Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
Summer is quickly approaching and there is no better way to kick-off the season than with a BBQ! Grilled NY Strip with fresh crumbled goat cheese and grilled fennel will really set your guests off this Memorial Day!
- 6 (1360.77 g) ny strip steaks
- 1 large shallot, minced (1/4 cup)
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 44.37 ml extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2365.9 ml loosely packed arugula
- 1 medium fennel bulb, trimmed halved lengthwise, cored, very thinly sliced
- 113.39 g containeralouette crumbled goat cheese
- Whisk shallot and lemon juice in small bowl to blend. Gradually whisk in oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Let stand 15 minutes to blend flavors.
- Combine Arugula and sliced fennel in large bowl. Toss with enough dressing to coat salad. Add Alouette Crumbled Goat Cheese; toss gently and serve.
- ** You can also sprinkle a little of the Alouette Crumbled Goat Cheese onto the "Strip Steaks" during the last 2 to 3 minutes of cooking for a different presentation.
Now that's my kind of salad. I love arugula and I love steak. Unforgettable lunch in 15 minutes. Thank you.