1/1 Photo of Almond White Chocolate Fudge
Found this in "Food & Family" and is so easy to make. It calls for a minimum of at least 2 hours chilling time. This fudge is a great choice for cookie plates or platters, as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 8" square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of paan; set aside.
- 2Microwave chocolate and milk in large microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted.
- 3Add almonds, cranberries and orange peel, stir until well blended.
- 4Spread chocolate mixture into prepared pan.
- 5Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- 6Lift fudge from pan, using foil handles.
- 7Cut into 48 pieces.
- 8Store in tightly (air-tight) covered container in refrigerator up to 3 weeks.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond White Chocolate Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.6 mg
- Sodium 12.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 1.4 g