Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this in "Food & Family" and is so easy to make. It calls for a minimum of at least 2 hours chilling time. This fudge is a great choice for cookie plates or platters, as well.
- 12 ounces baker's white chocolate
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup coarsely chopped toasted almond
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- Line 8" square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of paan; set aside.
- Microwave chocolate and milk in large microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted.
- Add almonds, cranberries and orange peel, stir until well blended.
- Spread chocolate mixture into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift fudge from pan, using foil handles.
- Cut into 48 pieces.
- Store in tightly (air-tight) covered container in refrigerator up to 3 weeks.
Really good and so simple to make. I subbed dried cherries (not candied) for the cranberries, which was very tasty, however the cherries didn't hold up very well and kind of oozed a bit. Still tasted good though, just not quite as pretty.
These are really really good - it's just such a shame that you can't eat too many in one go! We can't get cranberries here so I used dried apricots that I chopped into small pieces. Great recipe!
This is a very easy recipe to follow and prepare. The creamy vanilla flavor with my favorite dried cranberries just wonderful. Thanks so for sharing. It is added to my treats for Christmas.