Found this in "Food & Family" and is so easy to make. It calls for a minimum of at least 2 hours chilling time. This fudge is a great choice for cookie plates or platters, as well.
- Line 8" square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of paan; set aside.
- Microwave chocolate and milk in large microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted.
- Add almonds, cranberries and orange peel, stir until well blended.
- Spread chocolate mixture into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift fudge from pan, using foil handles.
- Cut into 48 pieces.
- Store in tightly (air-tight) covered container in refrigerator up to 3 weeks.