Blueberry Cheese Rolls
I found this recipe in Kraft's "Food & Family" magazine. These are super easy to make and are a nice treat for breakfast. The Kraft website suggests that 1/2 cup chopped red or green apples and 2 Tbsp. raisins could be substituted for the blueberries.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 ounces neufchatel cheese, softened (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.Philadelphia brand 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries, divided
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Unroll dough into four rectangles; firmly press perforations together to seal.
- Combine Neufchatel cheese and sugar; spread onto dough rectangles to within 1/2 inch of edges. Top evenly with blueberries. Bring opposite corners of rectangles together; press together to seal. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 11 to 13 minute or until golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
I made these up this morning. Very quick, easy, and delicious!!! I softened the cream cheese (regular) in the microwave and liked that I could mix in the sugar with a spoon - no mixer needed. I used frozen berrries - didn't even measure or count how many. I cooked them for 12 minutes, they were nicely brown but still a bit doughy in the very middle. Next time I will opt for a darker brown and being fully baked. I will definitely make these again and use whatever frozen berries I have on hand.