- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, small, finely chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, Kraft, shredded
- 1 lb frozen potato nuggets
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Brown meat with onions in skillet, stirring occasionally; drain. Spoon into 8-inch square baking dish.
- Mix soup and milk; pour over meat mixture. Top with layers of mixed vegetables, cheese and potatoes.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and casserole is heated through.
- Healthy Living Tip: Save 50 calories and 7 grams of fat per serving by preparing with lean ground beef, reduced fat condensed cream of mushroom soup and Kraft 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!