Easy Cheesy Corn Bake Casserole
photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 8 1⁄2 ounces corn muffin mix
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Whisk cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Pour into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 34 to 36 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!