1/1 Photo of Absolutely the Best Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Not just for the celiacs! I was skeptical, since the last recipe I tried was gritty, heavy and nasty. These are light, rich and absolutely perfect. I actually like these better than "regular" peanut butter cookies, and from a big fat Momma, that's saying something! Adapted from Catherine's recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Make sure you have beaters that can handle thick batter.
- 3In a medium bowl, cream margarine and sugars.
- 4Beat in egg and peanut butter.
- 5In a separate bowl, mix flours and baking soda evenly.
- 6Add in two parts to wet ingredients, beating on med-high speed until thoroughly blended.
- 7Roll dough into 1-inch balls, and place 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- 8You can press them with a fork if desired, but not necessary.
- 9Bake 8-10 minutes.
- 10Let cool 5 minutes before removing from baking sheet.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Absolutely the Best Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.0
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 32.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: